Precautionary Measures during ParkSmart Reopening
To help protect our employees, contractors and customers, ParkSmart will be following the guidelines provided by the Ohio Department of Health and the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as we prepare to reopen our properties and businesses. ParkSmart has provided training to all of our staff to ensure we can provide a safe and sanitary environment for our customers.
- Employees and contractors of ParkSmart are enforcing daily health assessments, social distancing rules, and good hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing.
- Employees and contractors will have access to face coverings, gloves and hand sanitizer while on our properties. Beginning May 4, 2020, all employees will be required to wear a face covering at work, except when alone in an enclosed workspace.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all our properties in high-traffic areas and common space areas including:
- Elevators and stairwells
- Parking equipment
- High-traffic items including door handles, drinking fountains and customer service counters
All of the cleaning supplies being used on our properties have been approved per the CDC guideline product list.
Please use our online options at parksmart.org or our drop box outside our office door for all payments. We are allowing customers inside our office by appointment only currently. Please call ParkSmart at 419-242-7515 to schedule an appointment.
Also, as we return to normal business operations following the COVID-19 Pandemic, we ask that our customers follow a few simple guidelines that will help prohibit the spread of germs throughout our facility:
- Please remember to practice social distancing. We ask that you be no closer than 6 ft. from the next person.
- Please cover your mouth and nose when coughing/sneezing. Use a tissue or the inside of your elbow. Use personal protective measures (handwashing, cough etiquette, face coverings, etc.). Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap/water are not readily available, clean your hands with hand sanitizer.
- Environmental surface cleaning. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. Please make sure your workstation is cleaned daily (countertops, phones, keyboards, desks, doorknobs, light switches, etc.).
Follow these simple steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19.
It is recommended that customers also take preventative steps to minimize the spread of germs, such as increased hand washing, minimizing contact with others, staying home when feeling ill, and increasing the frequency in which surfaces in vehicles are cleaned.
For more information on COVID-19, please refer to this fact sheet provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department continues to work closely with state and federal health officials to appropriately monitor or test any individuals returning from higher risk areas. For the latest information from the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, please click here.
To follow the latest on COVID-19 in Ohio, please visit www.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Questions or Concerns?
The Ohio Department of Health has opened an informational hotline for any Coronavirus concerns at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.