Special Event Supervisor
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Under the supervision of ParkSmart and the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority, this position will provide a variety of essential parking services to the users of the ParkSmart System. The employee will perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to supervising special event team, scheduling, auditing, bookkeeping, banking, customer service, collecting fees, data entry, generating basic reports, and assisting office staff. Performs other related duties as required/requested by management.
- Ability to work various shifts especially evening and weekends unsupervised.
- Ability to work outside in parking garages in various weather conditions.
- Regularly works with public and must demonstrate great customer service.
- Manage a special event team of employees.
- Ability to count/balance end of shift cashier banks.
- Required to use available resources to monitor upcoming events; schedule cashiers and guards on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Demonstrates strong organization, great customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must fluently speak and read English (to communicate orally and in writing, read instructions, product labels and safety material).
- Must pass pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
- Must maintain a security check free of felonious assaults, thefts, deceptions, drugs, forgeries or related offenses.
- Must possess physical stamina to stand/walk up to four hours.
- Must follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be willing to work as a sole employee.
- Must report regularly to work as scheduled.